Amy McNulty, PhD was recently seleted to serve on the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Scientific Program Committee. The committee met in Rosemont for two days in October to finalize the Scientific program, for Annual Meeting which will be held on February 2-5, 2019 in Austin, Texas.
In addition, the committee was responsible for the following items:
- Develop programming to align with the ORS Strategic Plan
- Identify and select Spotlight Speakers – from suggested names
- Review and select workshop applications submitted by members of the society.
- Ensure diversity among moderators and speakers.
- Serve on the NIRA Committee and review NIRA finalists during the NIRA Presentations at the meeting.
- Discuss potential Debate topics
Congratulations to Dr. McNulty on this achievement.