We would like to recognize Dr. Chad Cook, who was published in the following journals with co-authors Drs. Steven George and Maggie Horn as well as a student CAPSTONE group:
1. Cook CE, O'Connell NE, Hall T, George SZ, Jull G, Wright AA, Girbés EL, Lewis J, Hancock M. Benefits and Threats to Using Social Media for Presenting and Implementing Evidence. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2018 Jan;48(1):3-7. doi: 10.2519/jospt.2018.0601.
2. Physical examination of dizziness in athletes after a concussion: A descriptive study. Musculoskelet Sci Pract. 2017 Nov 26;34:8-13. doi: 10.1016/j.msksp.2017.11.012. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Kim R, Wiest C, Clark K, Cook CE, Horn M. Identifying risk factors for first-episode neck pain: A systematic review. Musculoskelet Sci Pract. 2017 Nov 22;33:77-83. doi: 10.1016/j.msksp.2017.11.007. [Epub ahead of print] Review.
4. O'Connell NE, Cook CE, Wand BM, Ward SP. Clinical guidelines for low back pain: A critical review of consensus and inconsistencies across three major guidelines. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2016 Dec;30(6):968-980. doi: 10.1016/j.berh.2017.05.001. Epub 2017 Jun 9. Review.
5. Denninger TR, Cook CE, Chapman CG, McHenry T, Thigpen CA. The Influence of Patient Choice of First Provider on Costs and Outcomes: Analysis From a Physical Therapy Patient Registry. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2017 Oct 26:1-26. doi: 10.2519/jospt.2018.7423. [Epub ahead of print]