Welcome to Duke Orthopaedic Surgery
We aim to be the global standard of excellence today and develop the leaders of tomorrow in orthopaedics and rehabilitation research, education, and patient care.
- REACHING OUT–to put the patient and their family at the center of all we do to provide the highest quality care
- STEPPING UP–to serve and lead our local and global communities with integrity and compassion
- MOVING FORWARD–to promote and develop excellence in education
- CLIMBING HIGHER–to inspire through innovations in basic science, clinical, and translational research
I am delighted to report that the newly released 2023 NIH Blue Ridge Rankings show that Duke’s Orthopaedic Surgery Department is ra
February is Black History Month, an annual celebration of the achievements of Black Americans and a time for recognizing their central role in history.
- The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day.
Today, we commemorate the life and legacy of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. King was an exemplar of courageous, nonviolent activism. In addition to his speaking out against violent acts of racism, he also spoke out about quiet, less overt forms of racism.